This time when I visited the Golkonda Fort in Hyderabad I challenged myself not to take any regular touristy photos, and to have a different take on this historical monument I have visited many times.
What did I change this time?
- I reached the moment the ticket counter opened for the public to avoid the crowd and hard daylight;
- I kept changing my vantage point and always picked the unusual ones;
- I paid attention to the source of light and observed the interplay of lights and shadows;
- I used elements of visual art (symmetry, form, texture, lines, pattern, tones) to compose the images;
- I visualized the final image even before clicking.
Camera: Lumix S1
Lens: 24-105 mm F4.0
Filter: Kenko Polarizing
Time: March 2022
What could have made the results better?
- Wide-angle lens;
- Exposing for composites.